I-DRESS is a CHIST-ERA project funded under the 2014 CHIST-ERA Call within the topic "Resilient Trustworthy Cyber-Physical Systems". CHIST-ERA is a coordination and co-operation activity supported by the European Union under the ERA-NET funding scheme of the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).
I-DRESS officially started on December 1, 2015 and has a runtime of 36 months.
I-DRESS consortium includes three partners:
- Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial, CSIC-UPC - through Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Spain
- Bristol Robotics Lab - through University of the West of England (UWE), United Kingdom
- IDIAP Research Institute, Switzerland
The financial support of CHIST-ERA is 740,000 €, provided by the partners' national funding organisations:
- Spain: Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO), under the funding scheme "Acciones de Programación Conjunta Internacional", project reference number PCIN-2015-147
- United Kingdom: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Switzerland: Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)